On 9th of March, there will be the first meeting of the Privacy Platform (s) – Italian User Group. The meeting will be hosted in the Congress Centre – room “Auditorium Minor” of the Augustinian Patristic Institute, in via Paolo VI (Vatican City). In the Italian user group meetings will be Involved the Ministry of Economic Development (MISE) and the Paediatric Hospital Bambino Gesù that will explain the end users’ point of views, the experience in the Vision project and how this project will help in their approach to the GDPR compliance (May 2018).
The confirmed participants are from important organization in the transport sector, bank, police department, PAC and italian universities.
The Program provides:
- The GDPR, presentation of the most important points of the new European privacy law;
- The OPBG experience on GDPR and Vision;
- The MISE experience on GDPR and Vision;
- The Vision Policy Platform, functionalities and how it can support the GDPR compliance;
- Round table and discussion on GDPR and VPP.