Business-e S.p.A. is an Itway Group Company. Itway, listed at Techstar, is one of the most dynamic companies in the Information Technology market that has offices in Italy, Spain, Portugal, France, Greece and Turkey. Business-e, by means of consulting, development, integration, installation and management of infrastructure solutions, support its customers in maximising the value of the investments for technology and in increasing the interaction with their customers. Besides, with a multi-year and solid expertise Business-e has reached a leading position in the field of the information security and in the ICT market.
Business-e offers: Consulting, Governance and system and project compliance, Design, Development, Deploy & Delivery, Software Specialized Solutions, Secure Networking, Logical Security, Business Continuity, Data security (Be-Trusted®), Application Security by design (SDLC), application penetration test, Data Center and Virtualization, Management of remote services and In the Cloud Solutions, Big and Open data solution and design, Application design and development, and Cloud design and solution.
A specific area where Business-e has showed its expertise is the Transportation field for security and safety projects. In this area Business-e has carried out different projects that varied from the protection of the data to the secure design of communication infrastructure, both central and in the subsidiaries offices. In this area, Business-e has expertise includes:
- Design of network and security infrastructure.
- Critical Infrastructure risk analysis and protection.
- Application security.
- PKI infrastructure.
- System of event correlation and SOC systems.
- Business continuity procedure and disaster recovery sites.
- Cloud services and security models.
- Georeferential models.
In the project implementation Business-e will be supported by Be-Innova s.r.l., which is 50% controlled by Business-e. Be-Innova is a company of the ITWAY Group and operates in the sector of ICT services. Be-Innova has been created in June 2011 by Business-e and by GE.SI.S Foundation with equal participation. GE.SI.S Foundation promotes and implements innovation in health care developing innovative ICT tools for public authorities. Both Business-e and Be-Innova belong to the IT-WAY Group. IT-WAY, which is based in Ravenna (Italy) and is listed in the Borsa stock market since July 2001 and in TechSTAR since april 2004, IT-WAY is one of the most important stakeholders in the information technology area, it has branches in Italy, Spain, Portugal, France, Greece and Turkey and can count on a turnover of more than 100 million Euro. Be-Innova is based in Trento (Italy) and through the group is active all over the national territory. Be-Innova develops ICT products, delivers Network and Security Operation Center (NOC+SOC) services and delivers consultancy and strategic management services. Be-Innova regularly promote the refreshment and the specialisation of its staff with regard to new standards, rules, national and international best practices, as well as new technology and their benefits. The portfolio of the company is based on 4 main strategic areas:
- ICT services for health care: in this area several projects have been delivered, including account receivable for health care institutions, on-line medical reporting, web-platform for health care institutions, cup facility and the electronic medical records;
- Consultancy and governance: delivering of personalized strategic governance services in order to guarantee the achievement of business objectives. The approach is strongly results-oriented and innovative methodologies are deployed in order to streamline business processes and enhance efficiency and performances;
- Design, deployment and delivery: design, deployment and delivery of ICT and management solution for business, such as secure networks, logical security, physical security, application solutions, business continuity and storage;
- Managed services: management of specific ICT services for third parties, such as maintenance and technical assistance.
Be-Innova is certified UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
IT-WAY Group companies work in close synergy and support each other according to specialization principles. Be-Innova is usually delegated all general management tasks within any national or European project of any company of the group. This allows a greater coordination of efforts and a smoother project implementation. Responsibilities are always shared, but Be-Innova provides strong know-how and expertise.