On the 16th of November, Atos has organized a workshop called “Opportunities of european financing to boost innovation in Public Administration”, where several European projects were presented, among them, VisiOn.
The event was held in Madrid, in the MINAP (National Institute of Public Administration).
José Ruiz, technical Manager of VisiOn Project, gave the talk about VisiOn.
The main participants are: Local police of Madrid, Community of Madrid, Getafe Iniciativas S.A., Ministry of Employment and Social Security, Department of economic development of the city of Segovia, AEAT, and red.es.
The agenda of the event is:
- Welcome by Alicia García, CEO of Atos Research&Innovation
- Public administration as catalyst of innovation: H2020
- Identification of needs and new lines of innovation
- Opportunities of financing for Public Administration in H2020
- Public Administration and Atos: Cases of success in projects of innovation co-financed by the European Commission
- Reducing costs using cloud services
- Coco Cloud: Data security in cloud
- VisiOn: Privacy and transparency of information for Public Administration
- CIRAS: Management of risks in critical infrastructures